1-Day Media Relations Training Seminar for Fire Service Leaders and Spokespersons
- Crisis & Incident Command Communications
- Perception vs. Reality – Educating a skeptical audience
- There’s a problem with those words
- Guerrilla tactics to get your message out
- LIVE on Facebook! Should we be?!
- Is your social media policy solid or landfill? Court ruling!
- News coverage trends: Are you prepared?
- Social Media Revolution: Tricks, secrets & pitfalls
- Videos: Good, bad & ugly of news interviews
- “Cyber Activism” is a game changer for Police & Fire Dept.’s
- Brand & Reputation Mgmt. for your department
- When to respond & when to just “shut up!”
- Apps & tech for an overwhelmed PIO
- Write more effective news releases, posts & tweets
- Secrets & tricks reporters don’t want you to know
- Take the heart out of a negative news story
- Emergency responses to toughest media questions
After this intensive training , you’ll be ready for the challenges of media relations
with new-found knowledge and confidence to succeed like never before.
$1900 – Buy-out only (Up to 20 seats available)
Info: E-mail or call 602-445-6442