PHOENIX – Fire departments, EMS & public safety agencies needing new perspectives
& ideas for recruiting firefighter, EMS, public safety officer and other positions are getting a
little police help.
Police Recruiter Boot Camp™ is proving to be a great way for Fire Department Recruiters
to expand their knowledge and perspectives alongside of police department and other recruiters.
Police Recruiter Boot Camp is a 3-day progressive, unconventional recruiting seminar. This
unique recruiter course aids law enforcement fire and public safety recruiting
officials in messaging, marketing, communications, branding, promotion and more.
Chris Ryan – is an internationally recognized expert in fire and police media relations,
communications, marketing and image management. Mr. Ryan developed Police
Recruiter Boot Camp due to numerous requests for assistance in recruiting
and retention efforts.
“Fire and police department recruiting officers face increased competition from
every direction and a shrinking pool of qualified candidates. In this training, recruiters
receive vital information & tools needed to succeed and win.” says instructor Chris Ryan.
“Police Recruiter Boot Camp attendees move to a higher knowledge and skill level through
high-caliber instruction, progressive marketing, branding, videos, computer labs, exercises,
candid discussions and more,“ Mr. Ryan said. “Fire and police recruiters gain a wealth of
knowledge, perspectives and real world experience.” Ryan added.
Recruiters seeking candidates for firefighter, police officer, EMS, sheriff’s deputy & public safety
officer positions will benefit from this vital training.
- Progressive recruiting on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
- Recruiting in a skeptical world
- Oral boards are killing your mojo!
- Actionable ways to boost minority recruiting
- Reverse engineering your recruiting process
- Guerilla recruiting & marketing techniques
- Recruiting videos that connect & GO VIRAL
- What is your recruiting website really saying?
- Recruiting unconventional officer candidates
- “Speak to their listening” – Psychology of a great recruiter
- Bootstrap your recruiting program
- Defining your agency & brand
- What football scouting can teach recruiters
- Career or JOB: What are we selling?
- Getting out of “old days” mentality
- Social Media events for 1-on-1 conversations
- How much should we prep them?
- Uncover secret untapped markets
- Are career/job fairs a waste of time and $$?
- Secrets for great media coverage & clicks
- Targeted marketing & messaging campaigns
Email or call 602-445-6442 for details & hosting info